Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Lemon Squeezer and Zester set!

HoMegaStyle Lemon Squeezer and Grater/Zester Set





I really like the Lemon Squeezer and Zester set from HoMegaStyle! It's very durable and well made. You're able to put a lot of pressure on the lemon squeezer without worrying that it might break. I love that it has silicone handles on each tool because it's comfortable to use and I don't have to worry about it slipping out of my hand either.




The lemon squeezer is working great on squeezing lemons. It doesn't take much pressure to squeeze the lemons so it never hurts my hands. It's pretty effortless to use and always extracts all the juice out of the lemons. I love lemon water and now I'm able to add much more lemon juice than before. I'm very happy with this squeezer! The grater is a nice large size. You can use it on practically anything. 





I received the HoMegaStyle lemon squeezer and grater at a discount in exchange for a review of my honest opinion. These kitchen gadgets are very sturdy and work well. I highly recommend these products!


Reference ID: a5f6e9f6e7c1

No comments:

Post a Comment