Monday, November 16, 2015

Activity Belt for Hands Free Workout!

SportifyMe Activity Belt - Flipbelt - Running Belt



    This is a very nice activity belt made by SportifyMe. It's made of a thick material that is stretchable, and very high quality. It even has reflective writing on it for those who like to go on jogs/walks when it's dark, either early in the morning or late in the evening.


    The belt protects my phone and keys when I jog or when I'm walking the dogs so I can be hands free. I don't ever worry that anything will fall out. This will be perfect for me to wear to the gym when I start my membership next month!


    There's little hidden openings so you are able to slide your phone/ mp3 player/ keys in and it holds on to them tightly. You can choose to have your items in the front, side, or back; the belt has openings to hold items all around.



    The belt is cute even by itself as an accessory, that especially looks good on top of yoga pants. It looks as if it's part of the pants and adds a pop of color to them.


    I'm very satisfied with this belt and can't wait to be able to wear it more to the gym!










Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally. Reference ID: pm1451afdfe5a25b2a316377c1cd488883

No comments:

Post a Comment