Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Favorite Neck Pillow!

Enzo Travel Pillow Memory Foam Cooling Gel Neck Pillow Microfiber Velour


This is my favorite neck pillow! I use it all the time, not even for travel. 
The premium quality memory foam makes it so comfortable as it molds to your neck. The removable cover is so soft, and has a zip that allows you to remove it so you can wash it. 

The inside of the pillow even has a cooling gel to prevent excess heat.


Not only is this a great pillow, but 10% of every purchase is donated to raise awareness about global warming.
They have a 2-year warranty, and a money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied, so I highly recommend giving this a shot. I'm so happy I did.






Disclosure: I received the travel pillow mentioned above in exchange for review.Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm679c51ee8d6d9d1eefbf5779a54a5662

No comments:

Post a Comment